God Makes All Things Possible
The goal of our life is to be with God forever.
Theme: God Makes All Things Possible
Grace: My Lord and my God, I beg for the grace to see God in all things and all things In God, and be truly grateful for all that has been in my Retreat in Daily Life Program.
- Ephesians 1:17-19 — May the Father give you wisdom and revelation.
- Psalm 136 — Litany of thanksgiving.
- Acts 17:22-31 — It is He who gives to everyone life and breath and everything. In Him we live and move…
Points to Ponder: “Blessings”
- Name and identify 5 key graces / blessings that you received from the Lord during your retreat in daily life. Relish and savor the goodness of the Lord, thanking him with all your heart.
- What image will more or less capture your retreat experience? You may want to express this in a drawing in your journal.
- Put in a word, phrase or sentence God’s message to you through your RDL.
More than ever I find myself in the hands of God.
This is what I have wanted all my life.
But now there is a difference;
The initiative is entirely with God.
It is indeed a profound spiritual experience
To know and feel myself so totally in God’s hands.
Fr. Pedro Arrupe, SJ
Give me some serious thought to ways you will continue to keep in touch with the Lord after you have finished the Retreat in Daily Life.